**DETERMINING YOUR RING SIZE:
1. Cut a strip of paper five inches (5") long and one-half inch (1/2") wide.
2. Wrap the paper strip around the base of the appropriate finger.
3. Use a pen or pencil to mark the point on the paper where the outside end of the paper strip overlaps (forming a complete circle).
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the outside end to the mark on the paper to the nearest 1/16" of an inch or millimeter, rounding up if necessary.
5. Find the closest measurement on the size chart in inches or millimeters and look to the far left column to determine your ring size.
**For best results, go to the local jewelry store for assistance.